Tuesday, February 6, 2007

WANTED: Permanent Keyboardist and Vocalist


You guys can leave a tag voting for the "song of the month" to be on the site. I've also uploaded a few song chords and lyrics to the song section. If you have more of them you're welcome to send them to me for uploads.

Edit: Ok, I've found out why there are problems opening the files. It's cos yahoo is being irritating and disabled free users to enable sharing of files. But you can access my files if you're a yahoo member so ya, go sign up to get access to the songs. If that doesn't work I'll try to find another better site to upload them.

Quote from Yahoo! Briefcase: "Please note: If you are a member of the free Yahoo! Briefcase service, public access to your uploaded files will no longer be available. However, you will still be able to share your files with people with Yahoo! IDs and via email."

Another gentle reminder for you jamming folks, pls sms/msn me if you can make it on 17th Feb (sat) and what time you prefer before 15th Feb so that I can book in advance. Thanks. =)

No comments: