Sunday, February 11, 2007

Postponed session

The jamming session I proposed to be on 17th feb is postponed due to it falling on chinese new year eve. 24th feb I heard that we will be doing new year visiting? Ya, so sadly our sesson will be postponed for 2 weeks. At the meantime, I set the date tentatively at 3rd March (sat). Please leave 2pm to 5/6pm on all sats if possible free so that we can have weekly sessions.

Meanwhile I hope these things could be done in this 2 weeks:
1) A name for our jamming group so that we have a unique identity and I can submit it to alvron.
2) Design a logo to represent us (for alvron submission too)
3) A good suitable blog template to replace this current default one.
4) Confirm with me the time and date you'll always be free in a week so that I can draw up a jamming schedule for you guys.
5) Print out the remaining songs, find more songs and get a file to compile all the songs.

If you cannot find me online just sms me or give me a buzz! I'm not a man eating monster alright, just call me to inquire anything you need to know.

Thankyou for all your attention! God bless! =)

No comments: