Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jamming sessions resumed

New year hols is about over and jamming sessions will be resuming starting this sat (3rd March). Hopefully all of you can make it. Please tell me at least 2 days in advance if you cannot make it and remember to bring enough cash ($20 at least) for the funds per month. Also, the time we're jamming haven't been confirmed but I will set it at 2pm tentatively. If there is anything you want me to clarify like the fundings and stuff you can ask me anytime ya? Oh ya, and we're thinking of doing jamming for around 3 times a week too, on a regular basis and time.

Lim suggested "Bench Warmers" for the band name, I think it's ok but you can give me more suggestions if you think otherwise ya? I'll be putting up our band name and logo soon when everyone is ok with everything.

3rd March, 2pm to 4pm/5pm, please take note of this time and pass around thanks!

No comments: