Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Important

There are mainly 3 major things that we're gonna do,

1) Worship Nite
2) Music Month
3) Serve once/2 months at 12:30pm service

All of the above are self-voluntary, so if you think you can't or don't have the calling to do any of the above 3, please tell me in advance ya?

Also, we'll be having a small Psalmists meeting this sunday (22nd April). We will mainly talk about our problems encountered, our role, instruments improvisations, the ppl who don't wanna serve in any of the 3 things we're doing, etc. The meeting will be held after 12:30 service, I hope all band members (only) can make it.

As for this saturday (21st April), I'm thinking of having a free-for-all jamming session instead. We can jam any songs we like, not restricted to any genre. But I need to see if the majority can make it anot. (Suggested by Lim) However, make sure you keep 28th April free, I hope to have another serious session there.

Please take note of all these and msg me regarding the required.

No comments: