Tuesday, April 3, 2007

14th April & a few things

Guys, please make sure that you keep 14th april free as it will be one of the more important jamming sessions and we will be discussing about worship nite songs also. I've scrapped the previous song for presentation already, I think Stained Glass Masquerade by Casting Crows will be better since the vocal range is not as tough. I've made my own custom scores for it with the original key and everything, so this time it won't go wrong. I've sent the soft copy to some of the members ytd who was online on msn.

Finally, many of us had agreed on our band name "The Psalmists" so we'll stick on that. The logo design if you got any ideas can send it to me or isaac wong as he will be doing the design. There won't be any jamming this week though. If possible, try to make all sats 2 to 4pm free so that I can set a standard jamming timetable where everyone could make it.

For the vocalists, after a few more sessions and if you wanna attend vocal lessons, please tell me asap, cos I wanna discuss the tenor part of some songs.

14th april (sat), 1pm to 4pm, try to keep this timing free. May God bless!

No comments: