Wednesday, March 28, 2007

No Jamming This Week

Guys, I guess you have all received my sms; there's no jamming this week coz I got something on. Meanwhile, I think we ought to improve our instruments quality. Maybe you can try going online for extra resources or go for some classes if you think you need. If there is nothing on, we will be having jamming next week.

Our jamming team will be in-charge of the music night event this year too and also will be performing one song on the music month service(dec). So we have to prepare songs for both ya? As for the service performance in dec, I am thinking of performing "Jesus take the wheel" by Carrie Underwood. I may be recruiting another vocalist and keyboardist for that. Meantime, we should concentrate on the music night, for that after the songs were selected we may jam more often if needed.

That's all, God bless!

No comments: